The French crop haircut is a timeless style for good reason. Men’s cropped hair is easy, stylish, and works for every face type. As a popular short hairstyle for guys who want a low-maintenance but cool cut, it’s no surprise to see crop top haircuts trending. So if you can’t be bothered to style a pompadour, quiff or comb over but still want a textured look, then perhaps the modern French crop may be your next new hairstyle in 2020!
Check out our guide to the crop cut – a refined style for men that anyone can get!
- 1 French Crop Hairstyles
- 2 French Crop + High Bald Fade
- 3 Textured Crop Cut + Low Skin Fade + Beard
- 4 Low Bald Fade + Short Cropped Hair
- 5 High Bald Fade + Long Cropped Top
- 6 Short Crop + High Razor Fade
- 7 Messy Crop + Mid Drop Fade
- 8 Temp Fade + Short Crop Top
- 9 Textured French Crop + Shaved Fade + Beard
- 10 Wavy Cropped Hair + Taper Fade
- 11 Low Taper Fade + Line Up + Thick Crop
French Crop Hairstyles
The French crop, or any cropped hairstyle for that matter, allows for some customization. A twist on the classic Caesar cut, the style gives you the option to texture, spike, or sweep some or all of your hair. As for how you cut the hair on the sides, you can ask your stylist for a number of different fades – from a high skin fade to a low drop fade. Furthermore, guys can choose to combine the haircut with a beard.
If you need some help deciding your next cropped cut and style, then be sure to peruse these awesome hairstyles below!
French Crop + High Bald Fade
Textured Crop Cut + Low Skin Fade + Beard
Low Bald Fade + Short Cropped Hair
High Bald Fade + Long Cropped Top
Short Crop + High Razor Fade
Messy Crop + Mid Drop Fade
Temp Fade + Short Crop Top
Textured French Crop + Shaved Fade + Beard
Wavy Cropped Hair + Taper Fade
Low Taper Fade + Line Up + Thick Crop